Destiny is looking for a creative and passionate individual to join our staff team as a videographer. This person will help communicate the vision and values of Destiny through creating compelling videos. Our vision is to use all mediums to spread the gospel and we think this plays a large part in that vision.
- Film, edit, and produce
- Develop and communicate vision for all work to solve problems concisely and creatively.
- Create video content for church wide requests.
- Manage the technical aspects of the film, including cameras, sound, lighting, design, etc.
- Handle the post-production process to ensure all work solves problems appropriately.
- Understand the context in which finished work will be used to create more effective final products.
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Determine best avenues for communication of upcoming announcements and events
- Attend and contribute where needed on Sunday mornings
- Any other task assigned by the Marketing Director
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Minimum of 2+ year’s experience in film/video making (directing, editing, etc.)
- Film portfolio available online
- Film degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive understanding of filmmaking process
- Video editing and animation proficiency (Adobe Creative Cloud)
SKILLS WE WANT TO SEE:
- You’re passionate about the Gospel and Jesus.
- You are active in our local church. You are passionate and motivated to build the local church.
- You’re a creative at heart.
- You have an understanding of quality design aesthetics and current trends. You can take what people are thinking, and bring it to screens in ways that inspire.
- You’re confident in what you stand for.
- You are self-motivated. You don’t wait for permission to fix a problem. You are gritty. We are a hard-working staff willing to go to any length for a mission we believe in.
- You know film – what makes a good one and a bad one. You analyze the script, the technique, and the details most don’t notice.